Workers Compensation Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Workers Compensation Information
Workers’ Comp—Protecting California Businesses and Workers
Employee Benefits for the Long Beach, San Diego, Torrance, CA
California requires all businesses with one or more employees to carry workers’ compensation insurance. This workplace regulation exists for a reason. It creates ways for employees to seek help if they think they face bodily harm or exposure to risky situations. Let Green Arrow Insurance Solutions be your guide in getting the appropriate policy for your business.
The Coverage you Need to Protect your Workers
You don’t want employees to get hurt or sick because of a workplace hazard. However, you cannot prevent every accident. If something unexpected were to happen, the results could become very costly for both the employee and the business.
That’s where workers’ comp insurance can come in handy. Coverage provides supplemental income for employees who sustain illness or injury on the job. It can cover a lot of injuries, including
- Those sustained in the normal course of work, such as through operating harmful equipment.
- Injuries caused by long-term or repetitive exposure. For example, those who type on computers for long periods might sustain injury from carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Harm sustained in a vehicle accident related to work activities.
- Certain accidents sustained in the business that aren’t related directly to work. For example, if you fall in the bathroom during your break, you might qualify for coverage.
Injured employees might have to miss work, pay medical bills and face other costs. As a result, they might lose income, and raise their risk of financial instability. With workers’ comp, the affected employees can receive funds to cover these costs.
Expert Policy Setup
Workers’ compensation insurance doesn’t just protect employees. It also protects the business that carries the coverage.
- Many policies eliminate an employee’s ability to sue the business. Therefore, it allows employees to receive protection while eliminating litigation costs for both parties.
- Being able to claim workers’ comp on an insurance policy means the business won’t have to pay for such expenses out-of-pocket. Since compensating injured employees might prove ruinous, businesses often find coverage a great form of self-protection.
You’ll need workers’ comp insurance that reflects your employee, industry and workplace risks. Look no further than Green Arrow Insurance Solutions for help in obtaining an effective, affordable policy.
With over 15 years of experience, we’ve served countless California businesses. With us, you’ll get one-on-one treatment that will help you get protection that benefits both you and your employees. You likely have to carry workers’ compensation, so why not get the policy that’s best for you.
Ready to get started? Call us at (310) 698-0140 to request a Long Beach workers compensation insurance quote.